Nursing can be an extremely rewarding job. We all enjoy a bit of fun and want those working with us to feel the same way. Offering great care is not just about the skills you have, it’s about being a fantastic people person with the ability to walk into any situation and have a positive effect on those around you. Being able to learn on the job and have the humility to accept feedback will help you to be at the top of your game!
If you know you’re an excellent Registered Nurse with a good attitude and skill set, then we have a job for you. You’ll be working for our various in-home clients, hospice and rest-home clients who come to us for exceptional staff to help them provide the best service and care possible.
This is what we’re after:
- A current New Zealand APC
- Trained and comfortable in working in an array of areas (rest-homes, hospitals, Hospice, people’s homes and more)
- Competent in using equipment and techniques associated with the above areas (subcutaneous pumps, cannulation, moving and handling skills, using hoists, wheelchair/bed driving skills, continence care etc)
- Good attitude and fantastic people skills
- Common sense – adaptable to any situation
- Flexibility to work irregular hours, and having the availability to help us to look after our clients when they need us most.
- The ability to travel to various sites we service
- Experience in palliative care
- A passion to care!
In return for your amazing set of skills; we will remunerate you well, offer practical and helpful support when you need it most (including clinical on-call support 24/7), and we will give you the hours that will suit you and your lifestyle. We link in closely with a range of training programmes, so there is the opportunity for you to gain practical qualifications while working.
Sound like a bit of you? Fill in the below form.
Alternatively, if you have any questions, get in touch through:
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
To apply for this job please visit novait.co.nz.