WORKING FOR NOVA HEALTH
At Nova Health, we are always looking for experienced, qualified and flexible nurses, caregivers and support workers. You must have built up a great set of skills through your time in the health sector and above all have a passion to care. You need to be comfortable walking into unfamiliar territory and have confidence in your own ability. Working for Nova Health, you’ll have the opportunity to work in lots of different locations. It’s exciting and no two days will be the same.
Agency work is not always for everyone, so you need to be sure you are committed, and prepared for, any and all situations that might be thrown at you. Often, we cover shifts with very little notice and our clients rely on us to help them out when they run short. We cover the Auckland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Rotorua, Taupo, Gisborne and Hawke’s Bay districts so you will need to be prepared to travel from time to time to ensure we look after all our clients.
Some of the skills you will require include:
– Trained and comfortable in working in a range of environments
– Competent in using all equipment and techniques common within the industry
– Good attitude and fantastic people skills
– Common sense (and a sense of humour!) – adaptable to any situation
– The ability to travel to various sites
If the above sounds like you. Please apply below.
- We will provide you with great rates aligned with new industry standards
- Awesome varied work to fit around your lifestyle
- Additional training to keep you at the top of your game
POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:
Click on a listed position below for more information.